Choose from the DNA ancestry tests we offer
If you would like to discover the history of your family dating back thousands of years, then GTLDNA is able to offer you a range of DNA ancestry testing services. Through a simple DNA sample you will be able to trace the history of your ancestors and the area of the globe they originated from, as well as obtaining a record of their movements throughout the ages.
There are various reasons to perform this test:
- To increase your knowledge about the origins of your ancestors and their history dating back to thousands of years, for you and your children.
- Need to know: for persons that have very limited or no information at all about their relatives, such as in the cases of adoption.
- As a scientific tool: to confirm or clarify information obtained through genealogy research.
As a gift: tracing their ancestry can be an unusual and fascinating gift to friends, relatives and loved ones.
- Lineage DNA Testing: Find out the geographic origins of your direct ancestors. Through our Lineage DNA tests shown below, you can trace lineages from both your maternal and paternal side individually or together.
- Maternal Lineage (mtDNA) Testing: You can trace your maternal lineage to determine what your ancient maternal ancestors’ most likely migration route would have been and the haplogroup they belonged to. Together with this test you will receive your own Maternal Lineage Certificate, Haplotype description page and extensive explanatory manual.
- Paternal Lineage DNA Testing: You can trace your paternal lineage to determine what your ancient paternal ancestors’ most likely migration route would have been and the haplogroup they belonged to. Together with this test you will receive your own Paternal Lineage Certificate, Haplotype description page and extensive explanatory manual.